A map of Lancaster (now Lancashire) as it appeared in 1610.
Remastered to bring a timeless piece of art back to life with a classic feel.
A0: 84.1cm x 118.8cm
A1: 59.4 x 84.1 cm
A2: 42 x 59.4 cm
- A faithful reproduction of an original map from the 1800s
- Expertly produced giclée print features the subtle mottling and fading of the original vintage paper.
- Printed on archival 100% Cotton Rag watercolour paper using archival grade inks, Sepia-toned to create a deep amber hue
- All of the frames we use at The Weird & Wonderful are proudly manufactured in the UK.
- Our Classic frames are made from Polcore, a material which is made from recycled polystyrene waste.
- Our Luxury range use solid wood moulding with a natural wood texture.
- All of our fine art frames use styrene instead of glass to ensure safe delivery.
- FREE UK SHIPPING
- These frames can be sent worldwide. Please contact us prior to purchasing for an international shipping quote.