A beautifully restored map of The British Isles from 1838 originally hand coloured to define countries.
Digital Remastered in house, based off an original 1800s map to bring a timeless piece of art back to life, printed and framed in house using archival methods.
Large: 101cm x 136cm
Medium: 76 x 101cm
Small: 67 x 76 cm
- A faithful reproduction of an original hand coloured map from the 1700s
- Expertly produced giclée print features the subtle mottling and fading of the original vintage paper.
- Printed on archival 100% Cotton Rag watercolour paper using archival grade inks, Sepia-toned to create a deep amber hue
- All of the frames we use at The Weird & Wonderful are proudly manufactured in the UK.
- Our Brompton frames solid wood, locally made and hand finished in house.
- All of our fine art frames use heavy acrylic instead of glass to ensure safe delivery.
- FREE UK SHIPPING
- These frames can be sent worldwide. Please contact us prior to purchasing for an international shipping quote.