This print references a beautiful hand coloured print from the 1800s.
Remastered to bring a timeless piece of art back to life with vibrant colours perfect for the modern home.
Available in a wood frame with an acid free card mount, or as a loose print for you to frame at home.
A1: 59.4 x 84.1 cm
A2: 42 x 59.4 cm
A3: 29.7 x 42 cm
A4: 21 x 29.7 cm
- A faithful reproduction of an original hand coloured engraving from the c.1800s History of British Birds
- Expertly produced giclée print features the subtle mottling and fading of the original vintage paper.
- Printed on archival 100% Cotton Rag watercolor paper, Sepia-toned to create a deep amber hue
- Our frames are produced in the UK. To avoid damages in shipping we use Plexiglass in our frames.
- All of the frames we use at The Weird & Wonderful are proudly manufactured in the UK.
- Our Economy line frames are produced using natural wood-grain effect fibre board.
- Our Luxury range use solid wood moulding with a natural wood texture.
- All of our fine art frames use styrene instead of glass to ensure safe delivery.
- FREE UK SHIPPING When you spend £50
- These frames can be sent worldwide. Please contact us prior to purchasing for an international shipping quote.