The world as it appeared in 1815.
A beautifully restored map of the world from 1815 originally hand coloured to define continents.
Remastered to bring a timeless piece of art back to life with vibrant colours with a classic feel.
A0: 84.1cm x 118.8cm
A1: 59.4 x 84.1 cm
A2: 42 x 59.4 cm
A3: 29.7 x 42 cm
- A faithful reproduction of an original hand coloured engraving from the 1800s
- Expertly produced giclée print features the subtle mottling and fading of the original vintage paper.
- Printed on archival 100% Cotton Rag watercolour paper using archival grade inks, Sepia-toned to create a deep amber hue
- All of the frames we use at The Weird & Wonderful are proudly manufactured in the UK.
- Our Economy line frames are produced using natural wood-grain effect fibre board.
- Our Luxury range use solid wood moulding with a natural wood texture.
- All of our fine art frames use styrene instead of glass to ensure safe delivery.
- FREE UK SHIPPING When you spend £50
- These frames can be sent worldwide. Please contact us prior to purchasing for an international shipping quote.