Eastern Rosella are tropical birds native to south-east Australia
This print references a beautiful hand coloured print from the 1800s. Prints of this style were originally printed in black and white and then hand painted over the top to give them bright vibrant colours.
We remaster these antique pieces in house to restore damage, and bring back the original colours, printed with archival grade methods to ensure the highest quality and prevent ageing.
Framed ready to hang in your home
Medium: 42 x 59.4 cm
Small: 29.7 x 42 cm
See below for frame sizes
A look to the past with the future in mind, made from "Polcore" which is a material manufactured from recycled polystyrene waste.
Frame with: 45mm
A sleek and simple modern frame, made from solid wood with a black painted natural wood texture.
Frame Width: 32mm
Rustic yet contemporary, these slate and ivory colours are more subtle but with fine details of worn edges and are a heavy solid wood construction.
Frame Width: 43mm
Frame width: 63mm
- Please note All of our fine art frames use styrene instead of glass to ensure safe delivery.
- A faithful reproduction of an original hand coloured engraving from the 1800s
- Expertly produced giclée print features the subtle mottling and fading of the original vintage paper.
- Printed on archival 100% Cotton Rag watercolour paper, Sepia-toned to create a deep amber hue
- Mounted with an antique white conservation grade card border.
- All of the frames we use at The Weird & Wonderful are proudly manufactured in the UK.
- FREE UK SHIPPING
- These frames can be sent worldwide. Please contact us prior to purchasing for an international shipping quote.