This print references a beautiful hand coloured map of London printed in the 1800s.
Carefully remastered in house to create a modern looking triptych from three frames.
Available in our luxury solid wood frames ready to hang in your home.
- A faithful reproduction of an original hand coloured map from the 1800s
- Expertly produced giclée print features the subtle mottling and fading of the original vintage paper.
- Printed on archival 100% Cotton Rag watercolour paper, Sepia-toned to create a deep amber he
- All of the frames we use at The Weird & Wonderful are proudly manufactured in the UK.
- Our Luxury range use solid wood moulding with a natural wood texture.
- All of our fine art frames use styrene instead of glass to ensure safe delivery.
- FREE UK SHIPPING When you spend £50
- These frames can be sent worldwide. Please contact us prior to purchasing for an international shipping quote.