This print references a beautiful architectural elevation engraving from the 1700s.
Printed and framed in house in our classical style elongated frames.
Extra Large: 42cm x 118.8cm
Large: 44.7 x 84.1 cm
Medium: 21 x 59.4 cm
- A stunning fine art print referencing an original engraving from the 1700s
- Expertly produced giclée print features the subtle mottling and fading of the original vintage paper.
- Printed on archival 315gsm soft textured archival grade paper using archival grade inks and sepia-toned to create a deep amber hue
- All of the frames we use at The Weird & Wonderful are proudly manufactured in the UK.
- Our Economy line frames are produced using natural wood-grain effect fibre board.
- Our Luxury range use solid wood moulding with a natural wood texture.
- All of our fine art frames use styrene instead of glass to ensure safe delivery.
- FREE UK SHIPPING
- These frames can be sent worldwide. Please contact us prior to purchasing for an international shipping quote.