A beautiful anatomical woodblock print from the c.1798 publication of “The new royal encyclopaedia"
Remastered to bring a timeless piece of scientific anatomy back to life.
Available in a wood frame with an acid free card mount, or as a loose print for you to frame at home.
A0: 84.1cm x 118.8cm
A1: 59.4 x 84.1 cm
A2: 42 x 59.4 cm
A3: 29.7 x 42 cm
- A faithful reproduction of an original woodblock print from the c.1798 publication of “A new royal encyclopaedia; or, complete modern universal dictionary of arts and sciences”
- Expertly produced giclée print features the subtle mottling and fading of the original vintage paper.
- Printed on archival 100% Cotton Rag watercolor paper, Sepia-toned to create a deep amber hue
- All of the frames we use at The Weird & Wonderful are proudly manufactured in the UK.
- Our Classic range are made from a material called "Polcore" which is made from recycled polystyrene waste.
- Our Luxury range use solid wood moulding with a natural wood texture.
- All of our fine art frames use styrene instead of glass to ensure safe delivery.
- FREE UK SHIPPING When you spend £50
- These frames can be sent worldwide. Please contact us prior to purchasing for an international shipping quote.