A beautifully restored map of Europe from 1838 originally hand coloured to define countries.
Map of Europe. Exhibiting its principal states, as settled by treaty of Paris. London.
Digital Remastered in house, based off an original 1800s map to bring a timeless piece of art back to life, printed and framed in house using archival methods.
Large: 101cm x 136cm
Medium: 76 x 101cm
Small: 67 x 76 cm
- A faithful reproduction of an original hand coloured map from the 1800s
- Expertly produced giclée print features the subtle mottling and fading of the original vintage paper.
- Printed on archival 100% Cotton Rag watercolour paper using archival grade inks, Sepia-toned to create a deep amber hue
- All of the frames we use at The Weird & Wonderful are proudly manufactured in the UK.
- Our Brompton frames solid wood, locally made and hand finished in house.
- All of our fine art frames use heavy acrylic instead of glass to ensure safe delivery.
- FREE UK SHIPPING
- These frames can be sent worldwide. Please contact us prior to purchasing for an international shipping quote.