This print references a beautiful hand coloured botanical print from the 1800s.
Remastered to bring a timeless piece of art back to life with vibrant colours perfect for adding a splash of colour to the modern home.
A2: 42 x 59.4 cm
A3: 29.7 x 42 cm
A4: 21 x 29.7 cm
- A stunning fine art print referencing an original hand coloured engraving from the 1800s
- Expertly produced giclée print features the subtle mottling and fading of the original vintage paper.
- Printed on archival 315gsm soft textured archival grade paper using archival grade inks and sepia-toned to create a deep amber hue
- All of the frames we use at The Weird & Wonderful are proudly manufactured in the UK.
- Our Classic range are made from a material called "Polcore" which is made from recycled polystyrene waste.
- Our Luxury range use solid wood moulding with a natural wood texture.
- All of our fine art frames use styrene instead of glass to ensure safe delivery.
- FREE UK SHIPPING
- These frames can be sent worldwide. Please contact us prior to purchasing for an international shipping quote.