A beautiful hand coloured print from William Mackenzie's Museum of Natural History
Zebras are several species of African equids united by their distinctive black and white striped coats. Their stripes come in different patterns, unique to each individual. They are generally social animals that live in small harems to large herds.
A1: 59.4 x 84.1 cm
A2: 42 x 59.4 cm
A3: 29.7 x 42 cm
- A faithful reproduction of an original print from the c.1870 publication of The Museum of Natural History
- Colours restored in house
- Expertly produced giclée print features the subtle mottling and fading of the original vintage paper.
- Printed on archival 100% Cotton Rag watercolor paper, Sepia-toned to create a deep amber hue
- Due to printing restrictions all prints will have a small white border which is usually covered in framing.
- Our frames are produced in the UK using solid wood.