A wonderfully illustrated whale skeleton print from William Mackenzie's Museum of Natural History
A1: 59.4 x 84.1 cm
A2: 42 x 59.4 cm
A3: 29.7 x 42 cm
- A faithful reproduction of an original print from the c.1870 publication of The Museum of Natural History
- Colours restored in house
- Expertly produced giclée print features the subtle mottling and fading of the original vintage paper.
- Printed on archival 100% Cotton Rag watercolor paper, Sepia-toned to create a deep amber hue
- Due to printing restrictions all prints will have a small white border which is usually covered in framing.
- Our frames are produced in the UK using solid wood.